Finding Your Way With CARS
In February of each year, CARS+ holds its annual convention which provides:
- The latest research based teaching strategies
- Up-to-date information on current special education issues in California
- Workshops presented by nationally known experts in the field of special education
- Opportunities to meet and interact with other special educators from throughout the state
- Practical teaching strategies provided by colleagues and other experts
- Information on children with different disabilities and the best strategies to support them
34th Annual CARS+ Convention will be held in Sacramento, CA
Another Transition Strand is planned for this year, as well as more information on behavior, Common Core Standards, and much, much, more. Motivational speakers will be there to enhance and re-charge all of us! We’re working hard to select the finest presentations throughout California and the Nation!
If you are interested in presenting at the convention this year please download the application here: Application to Present
We are excited about the venue and options that are available for attendees.
“SAVE the DATE” and register early for the best pricing available (after Summer our prices will go up).
Hurry and register before prices go up! Click here to download the registration form.
Complete the attached registration form and send to:
MAIL: 4010 Foothills Blvd #103-149, Roseville, CA 95747
Member Convention pricing:
- $255 9/1/14 to 12/1/14
- $325 12/2/14 to 1/15/15
- $375 1/15/15 to Onsite
Non member Convention pricing:
- $355 9/1/14 to 12/1/14
- $425 12/2/14 to 1/15/15
- $475 1/15/15 to Onsite
For student pricing please contact your Region Director